Returns & Exchanges
You may return unused wetsuit products with tags attached for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. Proof of purchase must be included. Any items returned after 30 days will not be processed. We do not offer direct exchanges, so if you wish to exchange you will need to return the product for a full refund and place a new order for your replacement.
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, Mollusk will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by Mollusk after receiving the defective product. At no time does Mollusk offer refunds.
Defective product should be returned clean and dry. When sending back the product, please include a description of the defect(s), requested action, your return address, a phone number, and proof of purchase. Product without proof of purchase will not be covered under warranty.
The following will NOT be covered under warranty:
- Product purchased more than 1 year from date of original purchase
- Product without a valid proof of purchase
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in the materials or the workmanship including fins, Velcro, leashes, rocks, gravel, and finger nails.
- Damage caused to product that has not been properly cared for including excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, chlorine, or any damage beyond the product's natural life expectancy.
- Products that have been altered in any way or repaired elsewhere including seams that have been re-glued with products like Aqua Seal
- Wetsuits that are samples, factory seconds or second hand
- Product used in commercial environments such as rental or instructing
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.